Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My First Blog!!

Hey guys! I am so excited about my first blog. I don't know what has gotten into me...I usually hate stuff like this. Maybe I need to get a new hobby or find something to fill my time besides writing blogs but we'll see how it goes. So we'll start with today; I walk out my door in shorts at 7:30 to go to my 8 o clock class and its FREEZING! I didn't have time to change so I suffered on the way to class. Then I walk into the classroom and of course it's below zero in there too. UGH. The one thing I hate and love about Boone is that the weather changes every five minutes. I love the fact that you get to experience every season but I hate that it seems like the seasons change from day to day. Guess I should start checking outside before I get dressed for the day. And that brings me to the thought of how excited I am for Fall. I love fall in Boone. The leaves are beautiful and the weather is amazing on good days. If you live in Boone, you know that you either have good days or really bad days with weather. I've already bought and been lighting a pumpkin spice candle in my kitchen. I love it! I can't wait to carve pumpkins and do all the fall festivities! :)  Well, that's all for now.

PS. Check out bodybyvi.com/jessiecline You will love these Shakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment